- 100 gms prawns, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 tbsp of njh Mothership’s Meat/Seafood/Vegetable Mix
- njh Hot Travelling Chillies (optional)
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut, freshly grated
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste, freshly pound
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced and separated
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat up the wok with the coconut oil. Add the onions and the curry leaves. You could add the curry leaves later too. Add the turmeric, ginger-garlic paste and the njh Mothership’s Meat/Seafood/Veg Spice Mix. Sauté.
- Add the prawns followed by salt. Add the tamarind paste. Add the coconut and then stir fry. Do not over cook.