- 200 gms calamari, cleaned
- 2 onions, medium, sliced
- 4 sprigs of curry leaves
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, freshly pound
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp njh Mothership’s meat/seafood/vegetable Spice MIx
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 a lemon
- You can add a tsp of njh Hot Travelling Chillies if you want it hot.
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok. Add the onions, turmeric and curry leaves. Add the ginger-garlic paste followed by the spice mix. Add in the salt. Now add the calamari in. Let it cook a bit. Enjoy!