- 200 gms chicken thigh with skin
- 1 potato, sliced thinly
- 75 gms spinach
- 11/2 tbsp njh Mothership’s Meat/ Seafood/ Vegetables Spice Mix
- 1 tsp njh Hot Travelling Chillies ( optional, as this makes it dangerous level of HOT)
- 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, freshly pound
- 1/2 carton Dabur coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix the njh Mothership’s Spice Mix, salt, turmeric, and ginger-garlic paste in coconut milk.
- Take a baking dish. Layer the potatoes first, then the spinach.
- Add the chicken pieces ,skin facing up. Pour in the marinade.
- Bake and enjoy. Serve with bread, chapati or rice.
Leave a comment