- 8 ripe mangoes ( preferably sweet and sour)
- 3 tbsp njh Mothership’s Meat/Seafood/ Veg Spice Mix
- 1 tbsp njh Mothership’s Sambhar Mix
- 4 1/2 tsp Salt
- Water according to the consistency you want, but not too much as you might lose the taste of the mango.
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 4 dried red chillies.
- 4 sprigs curry leaves
- Tamarind paste
- Jaggery powder (Depending on taste of the mangoes)
- Hand squeeze the mangoes to take out the pulp. You could use a hand blender to smooth the mix but it’s not necessary. Add the njh spice mixes and mix.
- Heat a clay pot and add the coconut oil. Add the mustard seeds when it heats up followed by the curry leaves and dry Chillies.
- Add the mango pulp into the oggranne/seasoning. Let it come to a boil and serve and enjoy it with hot red rice and some sandige.
Leave a comment