- 500 gms free range chicken with skin
For the gravy:
- 150 gms coconut, freshly grated
- 3 tbsp njh Mothership’s Meat/Seafood/ Veg mix
- 1 1/2 tsp njh Hot Travelling Chillies
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 9 pods of garlic
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Water to grind
- For the seasoning:
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp Rock salt ( adjust to your taste)
- Grind all the items mentioned to be used for the gravy into a fine paste.
- Take a clay pot. Add the coconut oil and let it heat up. Add the onions followed by the turmeric. Roast nicely but don’t let it turn golden brown.
- Add the chicken and roast with the Rock salt. Add the masala ground for the gravy. Check the salt. Enjoy!