- 175 gms chicken thigh without bones
- 2 onions, medium, sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, freshly pound
- 4 sprigs curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp njh Mothership’s Meat/Seafood/Veg mix
- 1 tsp Hot Travelling Chillies
- Take the oil in a pan. Once it heats up, add the onions. Add the turmeric and the curry leaves, followed by the ginger-garlic paste and tamarind. Add salt to taste Mix well and cook on high heat.
- Once it comes together, add the chicken and cook. You could add freshly grated coconut for ajadina. Adding coconut milk gives you quick Gassi aka gravy.