- 300 gms bok choy, cut
- 250 gms mushrooms, cut
- 6 baby corn, cut
- 7‑8 pods of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp njh Thai Vegetarian Basil Sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice Bran oil
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- Mix the light soy sauce, vegetarian oyster sauce, njh Thai Vegetarian Basil Sauce and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Heat a wok. Add oil. Add the garlic and let it fry a little bit. Add the bok choy and the baby corn and mushrooms. Let it cook but keep the crunch.
- Add the sauce. Enjoy.