Serves : 3-4
- 100 gms chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 75 gms potatoes, sliced
- 1.5 tbsp njh Green Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp fish sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 stalks lemongrass, crushed
- 5 kaffir lime leaves
- Salt to taste
- In a clay pot, add the coconut oil. Once it heats up, add the njh Green Curry paste and stir fry well. Add potatoes and roast them lightly. Add the chicken and fry it a bit. Add the coconut milk plus water (use the water to clean out the coconut milk carton twice and add it in).
- Once the gravy starts to heat through, add the fish sauce and brown sugar. You can substitute salt for the fish sauce. Add the lemongrass and the kaffir lime leaves.
- Let it all cook together and add njh Prik Nam Pla for extra flavour and heat. Enjoy!
Pro tip: You can add more or less coconut milk depending on the consistency of gravy you like.