- 1 cup rice noodles ( you can use rice or any other noodles too)
- 150 gms prawns
- 150 gms cabbage and carrot, chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 stalk of spring onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp njh Thai Coriander Wok Sauce
- 1 tbsp Nam Jim
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 5 leaves basil, torn (optional)
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- A pinch of MSG (optional)
- In a wok, heat up 1 tbsp oil. Add the carrot and the cabbage first. Then add the prawns. Once that cooks slightly add the njh Coriander Wok Sauce and the njh Nam Jim and mix it up. Push the mixture to the corner of the wok.
- Pour half tbsp oil in the other half of the wok. Once it heats, drop the egg. And scramble it.
- Mix it all up and add the noodles. Add a tbsp of the soy sauce and the msg.
- Mix it again. Serve and enjoy!