- 370 gms chicken thigh and legs with skin
- 175 gms spinach
- 50 Grams mushroom
- 2 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 njh Lemongrass Non Vegetarian Wok Sauce
- 1 tbsp njh Thai Non Vegetarian Basil Sauce
- 2 tsp njh Thai Chilli Oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- Make a marinade of the njh sauces, oil and soy sauces, with salt. Marinate the chicken in it in a flat dish.
- Take a cast iron pan or a baking dish and arrange the spinach first, followed by the mushroom and potato. Add the chicken on top and pour the marinade over the rest.
- Roast in an oven. Eat with rice, bread or noodles.
Pro tip: If you want a thick gravy just take out the chicken and vegetables. Take 2 tsp of cornflour in 1/2 cup water and add to the roast juices and heat it until it thickens.
Leave a comment