- 4 eggs
- 75 gm fresh coconut, grated
- 1 1/4 tbsp njh Mothership’s Meat/Seafood/Vegetable Mix
- 1 tsp Hot Travelling Chillies ( optional)
- 1 onion, 1/2 sliced and 1/2 diced
- 2 pods garlic
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- Coconut Oil
- Add the coconut, njh Mothership’s Spice Mix, njh Hot Travelling Chillies (optional) and turmeric into the blender and blend to a fine paste with a little water.
- Pour a little coconut oil in a clay pot. Add mustard seeds, onions and curry leaves. Once it turns golden brown, add the ground Gassi paste. Season with salt. Add tomatoes.
- Gently crack the eggs into the Gassi. Let it cook in the gravy. Stop cooking once the eggs are cooked to your preference. We like it slightly runny with the yolk but you can decide based on your preference.