- Chicken Stock (Boil 500 gms Chicken Thighs in 6 cups water with an onion sliced, ginger slices, spring onions with bulbs sliced and lemongrass if you have it. Add half tbsp rock salt. Cook until it comes down to 4 cups. Strain and keep the liquid. Take the chicken pieces and cut them into bite sized pieces and use them in the recipe.
- 2 packets egg noodles or rice noodles
For the soup:
- 500 gms cooked chicken, diced
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, freshly poun
- 1 packet Dabur coconut milk
- 3 tbsp roasted gram flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp njh Mothership’s Meat/Seafood/Vegetable Spice Mix
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp fish Sauce or 1/2 tbsp Salt
To use as garnish:
- njh Prik Nam Pla
- njh Hot Travelling Chillies
- njh Thai Chilli Oil
- njh Crispy Fried Garlic
- njh Crispy Fried Onions
- Crispy fried potatoes
- Crispy fried noodles
- Chopped spring onions
- 4 eggs boiled & chopped
- Sliced lemon
- In a clay pot take 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil. Add the onions and sauté. Add the turmeric. Add the ginger- garlic paste and then the njh Mothership’s Spice Mix. Roast it. Add the toasted gram flour and continue sautéing.
- Add the cooked chicken and mix. Add fish sauce or salt. Then add the coconut milk and lastly the stock. Adjust salt to taste. Bring it to a boil.
- Cook the noodles as per instructions on the packet
- To assemble, in a bowl, take the noodles and add the gravy with chicken.
- Add the garnish as per your taste and enjoy!