- 6 small bangude aka mackerel
- 2 tbsp njh Mothership’s Fish Mix
- 6 byadige chillies roasted ( optional)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 8 cloves garlic
- 20 gms tamarind soaked in water
- 3 sprigs of curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
For Uggrane aka seasoning:
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- garlic, crushed with skin
- Grind the onion, garlic, roasted chillies along with Mothership’s Fish Mix with some tamarind water, into a fine paste.
- Take a clay pot. Add the gravy. Add the rest of the tamarind water. Once it boils add the mackerel. Cook. Add curry leaves.
- Season with coconut oil and garlic. Enjoy!