- 250 gms chicken with bone
- 4 tbsp njh Andhra Chilli Chicken Sauce
- 2 tbsp light Soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp cornflour dissolved in half cup water
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp oil.
- 4 green chillies, slit (optional)
- Marinate the chicken in soy sauce, njh Andhra Chilli Chicken Sauce and salt. Add oil to a heated wok. Add the marinated chicken and fry.
- Once it gets nicely roasted and starts sticking to the side add water. Let it cook.
- Once it cooks add the cornflour slurry till it becomes thick and to the consistency you like, take it off the stove. Enjoy!