- 1 slab of tofu
- 3 1/2 tbsp njh Thai Green Curry Paste (Vegan)
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce ( you can use salt)
- 1 bunch pea eggplant
- 4 egg-sized white eggplant, cut
- 8 mushrooms, cut
- 6 babycorn, cut
- 3 packet Dabur coconut milk
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Cornflour for pan frying tofu
- Sliced Fresno red chillies for garnish
- Kaffir lime leaves (optional)
- Lemongrass (optional)
- Dust the tofu with cornflour and fry in a pan with a little oil, make sure all the sides of the tofu get browned. It helps not break the tofu as this absorbs the curry better.
- In a claypot, take coconut oil and heat. Add the curry paste and roast it.
- Add the eggplant and the baby corn. Add the pea eggplant. Roast. Add the coconut milk and the water. Add the soy sauce and the kaffir lime and Lemongrass. Let it cook. Check salt and add according to your taste. Once the eggplant is nearly cooked, add the tofu and mushrooms.
- You could add fresh red chillies if you like for more heat or even njh Green Hot Sauce.
- Garnish with Fresno Chillies.