- 1 block tofu
- 1/2 each of red, yellow and green pepper
- 1 Fresno chilli (optional)
- 3 bird eye for heat (optional)
- 3 pods garlic, minced
- Freshly ground peppers (optional)
- 2 tbsp njh Sichuan Chilli Oil
- 1/4 tbsp njh Chinese Spice Salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Rice Bran Oil
- Spring onions to garnish
- Heat the oil in the wok. Fry the Tofu, turning it, so it gets fried on all sides.too.
- Add the peppers and chillies and the njh Sichuan Chilli Oil. Add the njh Chinese Spice Salt. And pepper. Toss.
- Add the spring onions and serve.