- 100 gms Tofu
- 100 gms potato, boiled well
- 2 tbsp njh Thai Coriander Wok Sauce
- 1 tbsp njh Hot Green Sauce (optional, if you like a little kick of heat)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Few spring onions, finely chopped to add to the mix and garnish.
- Panko bread crumbs
- Rice Bran oil to pan fry
- Mix all the ingredients together (except the Panko Bread Crumbs, spring onions and the oil). Make croquettes with your hand. Coat in breadcrumbs and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a cast iron pan and add the croquettes. Once it browns and cooks, gently turn to on the other side and cook further
- Remove and serve hot with spring onions garnish.
Pro tip: You can serve the croquettes with njh Coriander Wok Sauce & njh Hot Green Sauce.