Serves : 6
- 200 gms wild caught prawns
- 75 gms baby corn, cut
- 4 small eggplants, cut
- 130 gms mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tbsp njh Red Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp njh Prik Nam Pla
- 1/1/2 packet Dabur coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- 11/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Kaffir Lime Leaves and fresh Lemongrass (optional )
- 1 1/2 cup hot water
- Fresno Chillies, sliced for decoration (optional)
- In a clay pot, heat the coconut oil. Once it heats up, add the curry paste and roast. Add the eggplant followed by the baby corn. Next, the coconut milk and the water, with the njh Prik Nam Pla. Add the fish sauce. Drop in the Kaffir lime leaves and the fresh Lemongrass.
- Let the vegetables cook. Once it’s nearly done, add the mushrooms followed by the prawns. Please don’t overcook the prawns.
- Add the Fresno Chillies and turn off the heat.
Leave a comment