- 250gms cooked Flat Rice Noodles( follow instructions on packet to cook them)
- 75 gms Napa cabbage, chopped
- 50 gms carrots, spiralised
- 40 gms purple cabbage, chopped
- 40 gms zucchini, spiralised
- 4 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp Rice Bran Oil
- For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp +1 tsp njh Vegetarian Coriander Wok Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light or regular soy sauce
- 3/4 packet Dabur coconut milk (optional)
- Mix the ingredients under the sauce and keep aside. Heat a wok and add the oil. Add the Napa cabbage, purple cabbage, carrots and stir fry. Add the zucchini. Stir fry and add the rice noodles.
- Add the mixed sauce and toss it all up. Add spring onions. It is done.
- Add in 1 tbsp njh Crispy Chilli Oil while serving and enjoy.