- 1 whole chicken with skin ( spatchcock)
- 2 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 packet button mushrooms, cleaned, sliced
- 2 1/2 tbsp of njh Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp of njh Prik Nam Pla
- 2 tbsp of fish sauce( you could swap this with light soy sauce or salt)
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 carton Dabur coconut milk
- 2 Lemongrass stalks, peeled and crushed (optional)
- 5 Kaffir lime leaves (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix the njh Thai Red Curry Paste, njh Prik Nam Pla, fish sauce, soy sauce and coconut milk.
- Layer the potatoes, chicken and mushrooms on a cast iron pan or a baking tray. Add the optional items if you’d like to this.
- Bake it at 190 degrees centigrade for 45 minutes. Every 15 minutes baste it with the sauce from your pan.