- 200 gms boneless chicken thighs
- 5 baby corn, cut
- 2 small eggplants
- 100 gms mushrooms, sliced
- 1 ½ packet Dabur Coconut milk
- 3 tbsp njh Fresh Thai Green Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp Prik Nam Pla
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce or fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp rock salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat the clay pot and add the coconut oil. Add the njh Thai Curry paste and roast. Add the chicken, the eggplant and then the baby corn.
- Sauté. Then add the coconut milk followed by the njh Prik Nam Pla, soy or fish sauce and salt. Add the hot water. Let it all cook. When it is nearly done, add the mushrooms.You could add more Prik Nam Pla while eating.