- 200 gms prawns (With head clean and intact)
- 50 gms king oyster mushrooms, diced
- 50 gms oyster mushrooms, diced
- 1 large potato, thinly sliced
- 2 heaped tbsp of njh Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp palm jaggery/ sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce ( you can add salt instead)
- 1 1/2 tetra pack of Dabur coconut milk
- 1 cup water( you can wash the tetra pack in the inside and use the water)
- Coconut oil to line the pan
- njh Prik Nam Pla
- Crushed lemongrass
- Fresh Kaffir lime leaves
- Mix up the coconut milk, water, green curry paste, sugar and fish sauce.
- Take a cast iron pan. Spread the coconut oil in the pan. Add the potatoes, mushrooms and then prawns. Add the coconut milk and curry paste mix.
- Top with lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves.
- Bake in an oven or a grill until done. You could also keep it on the stove.
- While serving, add Prik Nam Pla. Enjoy!
Leave a comment