- 90 ml njh Thai Red Curry Paste (1.5 bottles of the 60ml bottles)
- 750 gms prawns
- 1 packet mushrooms, sliced
- 2 potatoes, sliced (add more or less based on your taste)
- 2 purple striped eggplants, sliced
- Bamboo shoot (optional)
- 600 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Lemongrass, crushed (optional)
- Kaffir lime leaves
- njh Prik Nam Pla (for extra heat)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat the oil, add in the njh Thai Red curry paste and saute. Add the potatoes and eggplant. Roast lightly. Add in the coconut milk and some water. Let it cook. Add the sugar and fish sauce. Put in the kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass.
- Once the vegetables cook, add in the mushrooms and prawns.
- Serve hot with sticky or jasmine rice. Top with Prik Nam Pla for extra heat and flavour.