- 200 gms glass noodles ( soaked in hot water for 10 minutes. Weight mentioned is post soaking)
- 200 gms chicken thighs boneless, cut into bite sized pieces
- 80 gms mushrooms, sliced
- 2 stalks of spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp njh Thai Chilli Oil
- 1 pinch MSG (optional)
- 1 tbsp Rice Bran Oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce ( optional)
- In a hot wok, add the oil. Add the chicken and cook. Add the mushrooms followed by the soy and oyster sauce. Your wok must be on high heat.
- Add the noodles and mix. Add the MSG.
- Take it off the wok and put in a bowl. Add the njh Thai chilli Oil and spring onions.
Pro tip: If you need more heat, you can add our njh Hot Travelling Chillies or our njh Prik Nam Pla