- 275 gms bok choy and Napa cabbage (separate leaves and stem)
- 100 gms lotus stem, sliced
- 100 gms mushrooms, sliced
- 95 gms baby corn, cut
- 9 garlic pods, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice bran oil
- 2 tbsp njh Asian Pepper Sauce
- 1 tbsp light Soy sauce
- 1 pinch MSG
- Mix together all the ingredients for the sauce. Heat a wok and add the oil. Add the garlic. Next put in the bok choy and Napa cabbage stems. Make sure the wok is on high heat. Add in the the lotus stem, mushrooms and baby corn.
- Add the mixed sauce.
- Once it cooks a bit add the bok choy and the Napa cabbage leaves.