Serves : 4-5
- 190 ml njh Kimchi
- 2 cups rice flour
- 3/4 to 1 cup water
- 1 cup mixed seafood, cleaned and chopped ( we’ve used calamari and prawns)
- 3 big stalks of scallions, cut into 2” pieces
- 2 tbsp light soya sauce
- Chop the kimchi. Mix the kimchi, water, rice flour and scallions together. Add the soya sauce and the seafood. Stir gently. Make sure there are no lumps, please.
- Take a non-stick pan. Add the batter. Cover and allow it to cook. Flip the pancake and let it cook on the other side.
- Serve with some njh Thai Roasted Chilli Jam on the side. Enjoy.
Pro tip: You can add ice cold soda and baking powder to the pancake batter to make the pancakes extra crispy.