- 470 gms chicken wings
- 2 tbsp njh Lemongrass Wok Sauce
- 1 tsp njh Thai Roast Chilli Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Knorr Chicken Powder ( you could use one Maggi Chicken Cube)
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Bran oil
- Marinate the chicken with the rest of the ingredients except the Rice Bran oil. The longer you marinate, the better it is.
- Take a cast iron pan, heat and add the oil. Add the chicken wings one by one. Basting it with the leftover marinade. Turn it over and grill. You could oven bake it or barbecue it if you like.