- 175 gms chicken, thigh pieces without bones
- 2 onions, medium size, sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, fresh
- 4 sprigs of curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 tbsp njh Mothership’s Meat/Seafood/Veg mix
- 1 tsp njh Hot Travelling Chillies (optional)
- Salt, to taste
- Oil, to cook
- Heat the oil in a pan. Once it’s hot, add in the onions. Stir.
- Add njh Mothership’s spice mix, turmeric powder, curry leaves, ginger- garlic paste and tamarind (for extra spice add in some of the njh Hot travelling chillies).
- Add salt to taste and mix well on high heat.
- Once the masala mix gets blended and cooked, add in the chicken. Cook further till the chicken is done.
- Serve hot. Enjoy.
Pro tip: You can add freshly grated coconut to the dish to turn it into Ajadina. Or add coconut milk to make a quick Gassi aka gravy.