- 300 gms cluster beans, chopped
- 100 gms fresh coconut, grated
- njh Mothership’s Meat/Seafood/Veg Mix
- 5 pods of garlic
- 3 sprigs of curry leaves
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Water, to cook
- Coconut, for tempering
- Rock salt, to taste
- Cook the beans in a little water and salt. Make sure not to add too much water as the cooked vegetable along with the water will be added to the pan at a later stage.
- While the beans are cooking, pound the garlic. Add the coconut and the spice mix to the garlic and mix it together well, with your hand.
- Heat some coconut oil. Add the mustard seeds, onion and the curry leaves and stir. Add in the coconut-spice mix. Let it roast a little.
- Add the cooked vegetable with some of the water. Make sure the vegetable isn’t over cooked. Just al dente.
- Give it a stir and allow it to cook till the water evaporates. Serve with rice or chapatis. Enjoy!