- 100 gms Cappellini
- 10 baby tomatoes, halved
- 125 gms King Oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tsp njh Italian Chilli Oil
- 2 tbsp njh Garlic Anchovy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Grated Parmesan and Smoked Maldon or any sea salt to taste
- Salt to add to pasta water
- Bunch of parsley
- njh Hot Travelling Chillies ( optional)
- 1/2 cup of the water in which you cooked your pasta
- Pour some olive oil into a hot pan. Add your tomatoes. Add mushrooms. Then sauté. Add the njh Garlic Anchovy Sauce and the njh Italian Chilli Oil.
- Sauté, again. Add the cooked pasta and some water. Mix it all up. Top with parsley in the end and some Maldon Salt. I like to add my Parmesan now. You could add later too.
- Serve it in a bowl and add njh Italian Chilli Oil. You could also add some njh Hot Travelling Chillies.
Super easy. Super delish.
Protip: You could do both vegan(without Parmesan), vegetarian(with Parmesan) or the non vegetarian version (with Garlic Anchovy). I made it with both as I love the flavour of our Garlic Anchovy Sauce. Make the dish yours by adding whatever substitutes you have on hand.