- 150 gms chicken
- 130 gms tofu
- 1 leek, sliced
- 4 stalks spring onion
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 cup chicken Stock to which 1 tbsp corn flour and 2 tbsp light soy sauce has been added and mixed ( vegetarian omit the chicken stock and use veg stock or water)
- 4 red chillies ( optional)
- Fresh Coriander to garnish
- 3 tbsp njh Sichuan Chilli Oil
- 1 tbsp njh Nam Jim ( omit if you are vegan)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Rice Bran Oil
- Take a heated wok and add the oil. Add the ginger followed by the leeks and chicken and then the njh Sichuan Chilli Oil.
- Add the tofu and stir fry. Add the corn flour, stock and light soy sauce slurry and mix.
- Serve topped with spring onions, njh Fresh Coriander and njh Nam Jim.
Pro tip: You could do a cheat chicken stock by using Knorr Chicken Powder.